phone: +359 2 951 56 64
Selecting a Project Contractor
The selection of a project contractor is fundamental for the project implementation.
When selecting a Project Contractor, based in our extensive experience, and in cooperation with the investor, we develop the requirements for the prospective contractors for the project. We prepare a system of indicators to compare the submitted tenders. This activity is related to technical, financial and legal aspects of tender preparation procedures, cooperation in the preparation of execution contracts, and also facilitates tender assessments.
We are committed to successful project completion. We monitor all stages of the investment process strictly.
The stages are:
• Conceptual design preparation
• Design development
• Construction documentation
• Requesting building permits
• Contract adjudication/Negotiations
• Construction/Construction monitoring
• Preparation for commissioning
• Defect evaluation
The Feasibility Studies are an important stage of the investment process. Based on them we can assess the rationality of the project, its regulatory framework, and possible technical and architectural solutions. Using this study, we can assess the operational and energetic costs, the project funding, as well as other project funding and execution possibilities. The feasibility studies are the foundation we use to develop sample assignments for future contractors. Those feasibility studies comprise the following stages:
Project Conformity Assessment
Approval of a first or second-category investment project requires a project conformity assessment, in accordance with the current regulations. Those requirements are specified in Art. 142, Subparagraph 5 of the Law on Spatial Planning (LSP). This assessment is performed under license issued by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works. We have the necessary experts and licenses to satisfy conformity assessment requirements for the "Structural" and "Energy Efficiency" stages of a project.
Each category construction shall be executed under the supervision of an authorised consultant. In relation to construction supervision, we are responsible for:
• Legal commencement of construction works
• Proper act and protocol preparation during construction
• Construction execution pursuant to approved investment projects and the requirements under Art. 169, Subparagraphs 1 and 2
• Following the safety requirements, as well as ensuring no damage is caused to third persons or properties due to construction
• Construction suitability for commissioning
• Construction accessibility assessment (for handicapped individuals)
• Energy efficiency assessment
• Using certified materials
We monitor the execution of the construction works in accordance with the contracts.
Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management
EPCM is a special form of contracting arrangement for some projects within the infrastructure, energy industries. In an EPCM arrangement, the client selects a contractor who provides "management services" for the whole project on behalf of the client. The EPCM contractor coordinates all design, procurement and construction work and ensures that the whole project is completed as required and in time.